1. Go to the product that you are interested in buying. Down below the product's image, you will see three tabs:
2. The sizing information you need for that specific product is located under the DESCRIPTION tab.
3. If the sizing information is not listed under the DESCRIPTION tab, you can look for the manufacturer's standard sizing charts by following these directions:
- Find the manufacturer's name. It's located above the product title on the product page.
- Once you know the manufacturer's name, go to the store's main menu (on the home page), click on FAQ/SIZE CHARTS, and then click on the Sizing Guides information for that manufacturer.
- If you do not see information for that specific manufacturer, or if you just want us to help, please contact us by clicking this link: firstname.lastname@example.org